Friday, 22 January 2016

Pink Iron Man Gloves

I really love it when people admire my crafty work when it's out in the wild. A girl that Donald works with saw his Iron Man gloves that I made him for his birthday, and asked if I could make her a pair but in pink.

I actually bought the wool for these last year but have just managed to get around to making them now.

As with the last pair, I decided to use Twinkie Chan's pattern for Strawberry Fingerless Mitts and then used the original pattern for the Iron Man Gloves for the circles on the hands.

I also went with a lighter yellow than the last pair, as I thought it went better with the pink and the light blue from the circles.

Iron Man gloves

Iron Man gloves

Iron Man gloves

Iron Man gloves

Iron Man gloves

I really love this pattern! It's so easy and I managed to make each glove in about an hour and a half, which is really satisfying to complete a whole project so quickly.

Yarn Used:
  • Stylecraft Special Aran.
    • Cloud Blue.
    • Fondant.
    • Lemon.
This project is a step towards completing my New Year's List. You can check out my progress here.
  • Make all the things I've bought supplies for but am yet to make.
  • Make things from my huge collection of craft books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment