Pom-Pom Gift Tags

January 31, 2016
The other day I had a bit of free time, so I had a rake through my crafty kits basket and pulled out a pom-pom gift tag kit which I got in one of the Lucky Dip Club boxes a while ago.

I have to admit, this kit was actually really easy to put together, and is more of a customisation deal than actually crafting.

You get three different kinds of gift tags - circle ones which can be taped to presents, tag shaped ones, and little flag shaped ones. You could then attach pom-poms or punch holes in the tags and then attach some of the coloured twine.

I decided to use some of my shaped punches to punch holes in the tags to make them a bit more fun.

I also decided to leave one tag to be attached to a future present with the tiny clothes peg that came with the kit.

Lucky Dip Club gift tags

Lucky Dip Club gift tags

Lucky Dip Club gift tags

So, not the most difficult crafty kit in the world, but it is another kit that I've finished and ticked off my list!

This project is a step towards completing my New Year's List. You can check out my progress here.
  • Clear as many free and purchased craft kits as possible.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.