Tim Burton Adventure Time

February 07, 2016
It's been ages since I've drawn something. In fact, according to my sketch book, it's been since July! What! I love drawing but making the time for it can be a bit of a challenge. However, the other night I just got a massive urge and went for it once the little one was in bed.

Tim Burton Adventure Time

Tim Burton and Adventure Time! What a lovely mix of two of my favourite things! I found this image on Pinterest and you can see the original here.

I pinned a whole lot of other pictures I would like to have a bash at while I was on Pinterest, so I'm definitely feeling like I want to draw a lot now! Hopefully I can make a little time for it so it's not another six months before I draw something else.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.