Cross Stitch Cards

In a final bid to get rid of my final two huge cross stitch kits, I decided to do what I did with my Christmas ones, and just use all the supplies to make some cards with simple designs instead of spending ages making cards with patterns from the kit just because I thought I should.

I had 12 card blanks in total to use, so I searched through Pinterest for some simple patterns, and finished them all off in a couple of evenings. I'll link to sources for search pattern below the photos.






The kits both came with some stickers to decorate the cards for special occasions, like "Happy Birthday" and "Thank You", so I can stick those on when it actually comes to using the cards to make them a bit prettier.

This project is a step towards completing my New Year's List. You can check out my progress here.

  • Clear as many free and purchased craft kits as possible.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.