Lemon Drop Baby Booties

May 17, 2017
I'm never one to pass up an occasion to craft something for a baby, there are just so many cute options out there.

One of my mum's friend's daughters was due to have a baby, and I picked her up a couple of cute bits and decided to stick a little handmade gift in with them.

I picked these super cute Lemon Drop Baby Booties by Hopeful Honey because they were so cute and looked quite easy.

Crochet baby slippers

Crochet baby slippers

Crochet baby slippers

Crochet baby slippers

The size is 0-6 months, but I tried them on Ivy when I made them and they actually fit her, so my gauge might be a little off. I have already been sent photos of the new baby wearing them though, so clearly they're too cute for anyone to care about the size!

If you're looking for a pressie to make a baby, these are great. I found the toe part of the shoe a bit fiddly, and maybe took me a couple of attempts to get it right, but I got there in the end!

Yarn Used:
  • Stylecraft Special DK:
    • Apricot.
  • Hayfield Baby Sparkle DK:
    • Little Mermaid.
Raverly project page.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.